Grand Palms Retreat
Your best Disney World Vacation Value!
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. A provisional booking date may be made by telephone and will be held for five days pending receipt of a completed booking form and full deposit or payment as appropriate.
2. Booking deposit of $200.00 is required so we can confirm the reservation. This amount is non-refundable if canceled within 60 days of arrival.
3. The balance of rent is due 30 days before arrival and is non refundable in case of cancellation. If bookings are made less than 30 days from date of arrival, the total rental amount is due.
4. The owners reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment has not been received in accordance with item 3 above.
5. Client agrees to have the following charged to their credit card: Early arrival or late check out fees. Non return of keys. Loss or breakage of inventory items. Damage to the property or its equipment. Condo left unusually messy.
6. The owners cannot accept, be responsible for, or be liable in respect of loss, damage or changes caused by FORCE MAJEURE (eg. Strikes, Floods, Airport Closure, adverse weather conditions, wars, riots, terrorist activity, fire, natural or nuclear disasters).
7. The owners and management company cannot accept responsibility for any accidents while on the property, we strongly advise guests to take out appropriate medical insurance. Please be extra vigilant in and around the pool area, children should always be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
8. The accommodation provided is only for use by persons named on the booking form. Florida State Law prohibits sub-letting, sharing or assigning. Any persons not shown on the booking form will be asked to leave.
9. The condo must be vacated by 10.00 a.m. and the key returned on the day of departure. Clients may gain access to the condo after 4.00 p.m. on day of arrival. These timings are important to ensure adequate time for our cleaners.
10. No inventory items should be removed from the home at any time. This includes linens and towels. Any breakages or damages will be charged to the credit card. If the condo is left in an unusually dirty state a charge of up to $100.00 may be applied.
11. Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
13. Clients are recommended to take out adequate holiday insurance to cover all eventualities such as cancellation, accident/sickness and damage.
14. Property can only be occupied by persons named in the reservation form.
Please sign here to show you have understood and accept the terms and conditions:
Signature on behalf of all occupants
The Osceola Property Appraiser’s Office will confirm rightful ownership of property at Tel.407-343-3700